Here’s a fun blog post! I’ve been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award! *EXCITED DRAGON SCREECHING* Thank you so much to Jayvel @ An Introverted World for tagging me. Check out his blog and support his work!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging site.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their posts.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo on your site or on your post.
1. Before anything else, how are you feeling right now?
I’m feeling fine. Great, actually!
2. Which book genre do you dwell in the most? Why?
Definitely fantasy. I love how it sparks up creativity and makes me dream of faraway places and amazing adventures. The stakes are high and the less of the real world involved, the better.
3. What book do you think deserves to have a mini-series or movie adaptation?
The Red Queen series by Victoria Aveyard. It’s one of my favorites. There’s enough drama and action along the way and the conclusion is so much different from the beginning.
4. Which book character do you relate with yourself the most?
I like to think of myself as a mixture of several book characters, but Audrey Rose Wadsworth represents me the most. We have so much in common: curiosity and a thirst for knowledge, bravery *waves Gryffindor banner* and we’re both madly in love with Thomas Cresswell (eheh).
5. What is that one book that made you bawled your eyes out?
Not just one book, but the KINGDOM ON FIRE series by Jessica Cluess, which begins with A Shadow Bright And Burning and ends with My Heart Broke and Screeching. Just kidding, the conclusion is A Sorrow Fierce and Falling. Yep, that one book really undid me. Check out my ARC review here.
6. Paperbacks or Hardcovers? Why?
Paperbacks, because 1) they’re cheap, 2) they’re small and lightweight, 3) Some editions are super pretty 4) More comfortable reading
7. What do you do when a reading slump strikes?
I try to make the most of my time. Usually I would be exercising, painting, shopping (not just for books but for clothes too), travelling, and sleeping (because I NEED REST).
8. What is that one book that you’d recommend to a non-reader?
Two Can Keep a Secret! It’s contemporary AND there’s a good whodunnit story. I don’t want any potential bookworms to be confused by the fanta-sci world too soon or bored too early, but sometimes it depends with the person’s interests.
9. After reading a really good book, how many days do you wait before reading another one?
Usually just a couple of hours! I waste zero time haha
10. What is your blogging goal for 2019?
Reach 15k blog views, join more blog tours, discover and review amazing books, and interact more with fellow members of the sprawling book community.
11. What is your main reading goal for 2019?
Read at least 25 books. I’m hoping to focus a lot on school this year.
HERE ARE MY QUESTIONS
- What is the most dominant book cover color on your shelf?
- What are your top three reads of 2019 so far?
- Which three bookish characters (protagonist or antagonist) would you recruit to help you save the world from any danger?
- How much time does it usually take you to read a 400-page book?
- If you could have any author, dead or alive, as your best friend who would it be?
- What 2019 releases are you looking forward to this year?
- Would you rather: dog-ear a page, scribble on it, or crack a spine?
- If you could have your life story be written and published by a famous author, who would it be and why?
- How many books do you buy on average during book hauls?
- Do you have a post that is not getting enough attention? Add the link so everyone can check it out!
- Are you a reader since childhood or a new reader?
THE NIGHT FAERIE NOMINATES…
- Caitlin @ Caitlin Althea
- Lauren @ The Bookish Fairy
- Taasia @ Librae Paints Pages
- Brittany @ Bookaholic Brittany
- Ali @ Tea and Turned Pages
- Amanda @ Between the Shelves
- Denise @ Life With No Plot
- Kristen @ Beyond Secret Pages
- Isabelle @ BookwyrmBites
- Rachel @ Book-a-Mania
- Tiffany @ readbytiffany
Thank you, thank you for taking the time to read this post! Because I work hard for this little book blog, I’d love it if you could support me by liking, commenting, and sharing this post, OR you can send me an encouraging message.